Automated deployment to Azure Web App using Visual Studio Team Service
CI\CD Azure Web App using Visual Studio Team Service
- Create the application in visual studio.
- Then push that code to the git and also import that code in visual studio team services.
- Create a new project in VSTS
- Please import the git repository and of your project
- Then create the build for that application in VSTS.
- Go to build page for creating a build definition for your project
- Click new definition and choose a template that build’s azure web app
- Please mention the agent to run the build process.
- In that agent only we can find the build and published file, so we need to mention the same agent in release management then only we can find the published folder and process the deployment easily.
- Please authorise the azure subscription and it will show the azure web apps in your subrcription, you can choose the azure web app in app service name.
- Please mention the agent for run the deployment through agent.
- Please mention the azure subscription and azure app service name.
- Then release the deployment it will deploy to mention app service in azure portal.
CI\CD for Azure web app using VSTS online created.